Skip to content
- Purpose: Skjoldpower is a non-profit organisation with the purpose of giving the residents at the Skjoldhøjkollegium the opportunity to exercise. In order to fulfill this purpose a room under dormitory 48 has been equipped with training facilities that can be used by members of SkjoldPower. SkjoldPower is a non-profit organisation that is operated by voluntary, unpaid work. This work is done by students and alike who themselves have a everyday life studying and working that needs their attention. This is not a professional business, so it is very naive to think that members of the board (specially the enrollers) are available when the time is right for YOU!
- Price: The price is 200 Danish kr. per semester. The semesters are from 1st February – 31th August and from 1st September – 31st January. No discount or price reduction is possible no matter when you become a member.
- Membership: You can become a member by showing up in the exercise room where the enrollers are present Monday evenings from 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM (longer if necessary) in the months of February and September. In the other months it is the first Monday in each month. There are no signups in January, June, July and August. Click here for more information on how to become a member.
- Renewal of Membership: If you want to be a member for more that one semester then you have to pay for the new semeter: Show up in the enrollment hours and pay cash to the enrollers.
- Cancellation of Membership: If you want to cancel your membership you don’t pay for the next semester. You do not get any refund.