Rules regarding the use of SkjoldPower fitness room.
- Never bring people to the gym who are not members – this will result in an immediate ban from the gym, revoking of your membership and key with no refund or opportunity to renew your membership!
- Use indoor shoes that you put on when you arrive at the gym.
- Clean up after yourself.
- Respect the maximum volume for the stereo (i.e. 25) in the fitness room and cardio room (i.e. 10).
- Always follow a board member’s instructions.
- Do not drop/throw/toss dumbbells, weights etc. – the floor has already been damaged and repaired three times!
- Remember a towel to avoid sweating on the equipment. If you do not have a towel please use the paper towels at SkjoldPower.
- Shirtless exercising and posing is not allowed.
- Opening hours: 7.00 – 22.00 (7 AM – 10 PM).
- The membership at SkjoldPower is semester based. Autumn Semester: 1st August – 31st of January and Spring Semester: 1st of February – 31st of September.
- Be respectful and mindful of the other members
Breaking the rules will as a rule of thumb result in suspension and cancellation of your membership without refund. Severe breach of the rules results in claim for compensation if it is relevant (vandalism or theft) as well as a complaint to the complaint committee and most extreme cases with a legal authority involvement.